Friday, May 21, 2010

A Kind Request To This Chinese Commenter: "STOP POSTING THIS SHIT!"

What is in this title, is a kind request to the idiotic Chinese fucker as above. This obviously retarded dude, has been posting his shitty comments several times in the past. I accepted the first one, gently asking him (or her) to write the next one in English. On the contrary, he went on posting in Chinese, so that ever since I've always rejected them. And I rejected and trashed them, for the following two main reasons:

  • This blog is in English, and should be written and read in the English language. I can tolerate the main European languages as well, since I'm capable of reading them and then providing a translation, for my few but dear readers. But NOT IN CHINESE (or Japanese, Cyrillic, Thai, Hindu and such) because I cannot approve what I cannot understand. This should be crystal clear for every sentient human being, but apparently not for our Chinese dickhead. Posting here in Chinese, is a total lack of social respect and netiquette. And I'm not worried of offending this dumb, retarded dumbass, because since he doesn't understand shit of the English language, obviously he cannot appreciate what I write...

  • More important, while hovering over this "comment" in order to copy and paste it into Google Translator, I've discovered that this fuckin' Chinese shit contains a hyperlink that's trying to launch a web page, or some kind of malicious download. You people can easily imagine what this could bring.

In this occasion, I'd like to remind to you what is for me the BEST antivirus solution ever: A SWITCH ON THE MAINS OF THE ADSL MODEM, at hand on your desk (I've put it in the drawer, near the front panel). As soon as you feel being under a threat, don't diddle with the mouse because it's probably in hourglass state and the browser is not responding... just power off the ADSL modem, and not even the Chairman Mao will download his shit in your computer. Soon, the hourglass will disappear and the browser will be again accessible, in order to be closed. Next, open your main Temp folder (documents and settings > user > local settings > temp) and clean it. You need to have the folder option "Show All Hidden Files" activated. Do the same in the Temporary Internet Files folder. Scan with Spybot Search & Destroy, restart and you're done: clean as a fiddle!

Therefore I'm posting this to warn all other Blogger friends NOT TO TRY TO HIGHLIGHT such fucked-up shit. Just put the flag in the box nearby and click the "REJECT" button. Sooner or later, those disgraced, slimy scums of the Interwebz will understand that their dirty, perverted and retarded game is now clear to everyone, and will stop harassing our Blogs. Hopefully, that is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...